Keep Our Water Clean
OUTSIDE YOUR HOME
- Use LESS: Pesticides and Fertilizers
- Find SAFER: Pesticides and Fertilizers.
- Avoid Over Watering: Water 1 inch; once a week
- Water Wisely:Early morning
- If you change oil or vehicle fluids, please recycle them.
- Check your vehicle for leaks and repair.
- Clean up leaks and spills with kitty litter or sand.
- Septic System: Have it inspected every two years
- Pick up after your pets
- NEVER put anything into a storm drain
- ONLY RAIN in the storm drain!
INSIDE YOUR HOME
- Cleaning Products: Use Less Toxic – Safer Options
- REDUCE FOG (food, oil, grease) going down your drain
- Use Energy Star Appliances
- FIX Leaks
- Use LESS Water