Keep Sugar Land Beautiful currently administers 23 Adopt-A-Spots in partnership with the City of Sugar Land.
Thank you for your interest! If you are interested in adopting a spot in Sugar Land, please complete the “Adopt-A-Spot” application. If we have an appropriate spot available, we will contact you with more information.
Please include the attached application and the safety tips.
- Adopt-A-Spot Volunteers agree to adopt an assigned area for at least two years.
- Adopt-A-Spot Participants must have a signed waiver on file at Keep Sugar Land Beautiful.
- Adopt-A-Spot Groups agree to a minimum of one clean-up per quarter yearly.
- Adopt-A-Spot Youth Groups are required to have a minimum of one adult chaperone for every 10 youths.
- All Adopt-A-Spot groups are required to submit a report after each cleanup.