The Adopt-A-Spot program provides a volunteer opportunity, for groups, to adopt a public area for litter reduction and beautification.
Keep Sugar Land Beautiful currently administers 23 Adopt-A-Spots in partnership with the City of Sugar Land.
Thank you for your interest! If you would like to adopt a spot in Sugar Land, please complete the “Adopt-A-Spot” application.
- Volunteer Safety is very important. Safety Instructions included.
- Adopt-A-Spot Volunteers agree to adopt an assigned area for at least two years.
- Adopt-A-Spot Volunteers must have a signed waiver on file at Keep Sugar Land Beautiful.
- Adopt-A-Spot Groups must have an adult (over age 21) as the main contact person.
- Adopt-A-Spot Groups agree to complete a minimum of 12 cleanups per year.
- Adopt-A-Spot Youth Groups are required to have a minimum of one adult chaperone for every 10 youths.
- All Adopt-A-Spot Groups are required to submit a report and pictures after each cleanup.